VisionWe see a world... ... where everyone can have and understand a Bible so they may have faith in Jesus ... where everyone can find a Bible study group ... where everyone can have fellowship in a thriving church Can you see it too?
We serve the local church and other partners around the world by providing Bibles and Scripture materials for them to bring others into a right relationship with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- We believe this ministry belongs to God.
- We believe integrity is too important to be taken for granted.
- We believe we are accountable to God and man.
- We believe the world needs God’s Word more than anything else.
- We believe in valuing our ministry partners.
- We believe that all our employees should be valued, respected and encouraged in their personal growth and initiative.
- We believe that innovation and adaptability are necessary to being efficient and effective.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Church of God in any locality is the company of those, who through the preaching of the Gospel, have responded in repentance and faith to having been chosen by God the Father, redeemed by Christ’s blood, and set apart and gifted for gospel ministry by the Holy Spirit, i.e. to be God’s people under God’s rule in God’s world.